For the 2024 academic year, the School is seeking to appoint passionate, dynamic and experienced:
Primary Teachers with an authentic commitment to the wellbeing and pastoral care of students, who will embrace the Christian ethos of the School.
Applications are sought for a full time role for 2024 and to fill extended block leave roles in 2024.
If you are interested in living and working in such a community, consider the advantages of our "World of Opportunities".
- A competitive salary
- Attractive salary packaging arrangements
- Join our team of collegial and dedicated teaching professionals in Deep Learning, Professional Learning Teams and Wellbeing programs
- School fee discounts for staff, access to the onsite gymnasium and annual vaccinations
- Employee assistance program
To be successful in these exciting roles you will:
- Be supportive of the Anglican Ethos of the Grafton Diocese and of the schools mission and values;
- Have high levels of IT integration into teaching, experience in offering effective differentiation in pedagogy and an ability to use educational data to inform improvement in teaching and learning;
- Have an understanding and appreciation of Deep Learning pedagogies for learning;
- You will be prepared to adopt a Deep Learning pedagogical approach in your classroom practice, preparing our young people to thrive in and beyond school; and
- Enjoy engaging in a wide variety of co-curricular opportunities and activities with our students.
- NESA Teacher accreditation
- Current Working with Children Check (WWCC) is mandatory
Applications are open to permanent residents of Australia only
To apply and view a copy of the position description, candidates are required to visit the SCAS Careers page, click the green "Apply for this job" button in the top right corner of the page and follow the prompts: https://www.scas.nsw.edu.au/employment/.
We will shortlist and interview high quality applications as they are received, and we strongly encourage interested candidates to submit their application as soon as possible.
Applications close 24th November 2023.
St Columba Anglican School has a zero-tolerance policy for child abuse and is committed to promoting child safety, children's wellbeing and protecting children from abuse.